sabato 5 settembre 2015

A silent heart-rewiew☻☻☺☺☺

Good evening,
Today I rewiw a book that ever I liked less by Nicholas Sparks (yes, him again, but tomorrow I will do a review of some other author, I promise).
The title? A silent heart.
Before the technical part.
The book was published by the publishing house Frassinelli in 2000, so it is fairly recent, and that is the theme and the era are contemporary, unlike other volumes of the same artist who instead are narrated in ages "old", passed .
The genre is always the same, romance, and for those who had not a clue what is go on the other post posted a few days ago (see: The other story of us-review) because I do not have time to re-explain, hahaha . Well, after this exit, I resubmit the author, however, well known, so at least you should know about him ... And if it is so then acculturatevi.
Nicholas Sparks, author of romance novels of the new generation, he lives in South Carolina. Frassinelli published, with success, The Notebook, The words that I said and A Walk to Remember (that, I'll let you already know, I will read soon and that'll obviously the reviews here).

Plot:
In Edenton (North Carolina) Taylor McAden served as a firefighter, and not afraid of anything, everybody knows that. But when he meets Denise Horton discovers a threat that does not have the courage to face, or fall in love. By the time the two met and started dating, but Taylor has to understand that if you want a happy future is to leave behind the past. And look to the future. Possibly with Denise.




"If you hear your heart,
listening to his silence.
Sometimes true love comes quietly. "



Let me explain why I did not like how the book.
And also because I still decided to review it.
He was not excited first of all because of me, not being a particularly romantic, did not care a fig for the love story between 'These two. And here some of you might say "Yes, vabbeh, then why do you go to read books by Nicholas Sparks, which ultimately only writes romance novels?" I read it because his previous novels I loved them, I was impressed and made to feel emotions, and that, to me, is worth much more than a good story that is told in the end a few words in a way and shit I do not leave anything inside. This is why I thought that this book I would have liked to the level of others; but unfortunately it did not happen. Now, I do not make the stereotype, for one (or maybe two) that his book did not like, that Sparks do shit or not write, indeed, this makes me even more to look for his works that I remain impressed and maybe erase the memory of this work that I did not like much.

I decided to review it anyway because even if a book is bad for me, for others it may be (I exaggerate) the Discovery Of His Life, ok? It 's all a discourse of subjectivity, certainly I do not put myself to review it because I want to pull shit on Nicholas Sparks, because I would not be possible since I am only a poor girl who has started a blog to write down on paper his passion and However not one to criticize a book by an author especially important that even pretending to be right on the other, believing that just my impression is correct, and that of others wrong. No. No, and that's it. No, because this would mean having a closed mind and I'm trying with all my strength to be able to have a visual "open" to the world (perhaps has nothing to do but never mind), also for the fact that it is first and foremost a sign of maturity.

Again I say a couple of things and then I close. It 'a book I think overly positive. According to me while writing this story Nicholas Sparks was having a happy time in his life. Do not know if you know but in his books usually die or all, or the star, which makes you stay up shit (the first time I read one of his works [was the best of me, I remember] I did not know he had this style and I was expecting the usual story of love. But then ... NOT SPOILER. Know that even what is a book worthy and that I review, sooner or later).
In this, however, you do not notice that note of depression / disappointment of life (pardon the pun) as in the other. 'It's something I was a little upset, but nothing unrecoverable, I just leggermene another that maybe I already know it's sad so repurchase a little' sound depression. Healthy because it is a temporary depression and pretend that you can talk to friends who have read the same book that were removed from the final (Always with the same book [The best of me] I happened to have speeches, put it this way, "lit" that Anastasia was a GS [if you read the book you'll understand what I mean] and we always ended up agreeing on this thing).
Eventually read a book you do more for themselves than anything else, but I think it would be great if they became a method of sharing even outside of themselves, that is, if it would create more "Club of the books" (which many think is thing to grandparents but not so) and stuff like that.
It would be really nice.




Hello!
laranakermit19 (:




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento