lunedì 7 settembre 2015

Love Factor-rewiew★★☆☆☆

Today I am quite taken to write at least two reviews. I tell you what books you already have to deal with: Love factor (this) and The Great Gatsby.
Account much failed is a good challenge.

Love factor is a book published in 2011 by Piemme. It is a love story, but since it is mainly addressed to young people, it is better to say that it is a young adults, that is a book that talks about issues that a teenager can live, as the story of this girl, Estella, which is located to take part in a music reality very famous, Music for a dreamIt 'also a bildungsroman.
The author, Mathilde Bonetti, born in 1977, is a writer and an Italian translator. She started her career as a freelance journalist for newspapers and magazines, in 1996 she published the book Sent, journalists to be saved and the next year And the elves sang, a collection of fairy tales fantasy. Love factor is one of her last books.

Plot:
Estella has only one dream: to sing. Even as a child, however, his father always prevented it to her, forcing her to attend the high school language, to help in the family business.
Now, with the age, Estella has understood that to be happy must choose their own way in life alone. So, thanks to her best friend Francesca, finds herself participate in the casting of the reality show Music for a dream, where, in addition to demonstrating her skills as a singer, find true love.




"I sing.
Because when I do
it is like I'm crossing the rainbow. "

"It makes me happy and I'm excited
and I think that my listeners test only half
the things that I feel.
See the rainbow, at least for a moment. "



Start by saying that I in this book that I keep jealously in the room I also dedicate the author, and I feel very proud to be angry, even though some may say it's a stupid thing.
It states that the book is nothing as far as vocabulary and structure of the story, however, is very nice as far as giving the message: you can achieve your dreams if you fight for it and believe in yourself. To say that this is a bildungsroman, because Estella, the protagonist, and all the characters that alongside the history, change and mature over the course of the story, and the points of view of the reader also changes accordingly based on this. So this is a book for teenage boys, because it is simple but at the same time is interesting topics.
The descriptions are pretty accurate, at least the minimum to get an idea of ​​the characters, who are still the typical subjects that can be found in every book; I feel that the story speaks to the teenagers who are we women, first of all because one of the topics that make up the backbone of the plot is the competition between a sweet and angelic as Estella and another shapely, manipulative and provocative as Valeria, contestant of the reality, for a man, Ivano. I will not say more because otherwise I want not to spoiler the end (which will overtake) at all, but explain why my vote of two stars out of five of this book that I have so far spoken only good.
I put two because although nice is not a book that can be compared to masterpieces as Narnia or something so if it is a simple story, but that leaves no sign, reflecting down with one or two stars the final impression because this is right.
Just to clarify your possibles doubts.




Bye,
laranakermit19



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento