lunedì 14 settembre 2015

Mr. Mercedes-rewiew★★★☆☆

Three days ago, more or less, I have finished the fifth read author Stephen King (over Shining, 22.11.63, Carrie-The look of Satan and Dreamcatcher); I'm talking about Mr. Mercedes, released in bookstores last year (for those who have no idea, 2014), published by Sperling & Kupfer.
It is a "yellow" sub-genre thriller. I think almost everyone at least once they have heard of, but, otherwise, I spend two words more to explain here.
"Yellow" is a genre developed in the twentieth century; the main object of this reading is the description of a crime and the characters involved, victims or perpetrators.
The thriller mainly uses suspense as the main element, and through advances creates situations of expectation and insecurity, or anxiety.
Brief presentation of the author; Stephen Edwin King, born in 1947, is a writer and screenwriter, one of the most acclaimed authors of science fiction books, but especially horror, rediscovered by critics especially from the nineties and still until now acclaimed and loved by millions of readers.

Plot:
In 2009 a psychopath invests a dozen people waiting at a Job Fair, with a stolen Mercedes.
One year after the retired detective Bill Hodges receives a letter from this murderess, who challenges him to try to catch him and even insists on further review the last year on a chat site, under the blue umbrella Debbie.
Thus began a long and exhausting manhunt and Hodges and his assistants improvised will have to jump through hoops to find out who really is behind Mr. Mercedes, and a terrific smile.



"Absolutely your, Mr. Mercedes."



Sorry about the thinness of the number of sentences for this book, but really I do not find any (yes, I admit, I look on the internet, but you can not expect me to remember all). I make it up with the next book that I review tomorrow, The Solitude of Prime Numbers, the book that has impressed me from the first page, but you will discover tomorrow what I think.
(Ah, I feel that I'm currently reading Romeo and Juliet, A Midsummer Night's Dream, Pride and Prejudice, Memoirs of a Geisha, Me before you, It and Shadowhunter [first] so who could interest their reviews, I invite him to visit in the coming days [perhaps weeks, It is longish] blog).
I loved Mr. Mercedes, because, unlike some books by Stephen King (beautiful anyway huh), I found this very dynamic, full of facts that were happening one after the other continuously. Initially, however, there was a debut a bit slow, up to page fifty, or so, and I when I started, I thought of not being able to move forward. By and by, however, I overcome it and then I was happy, because it was a good read and even light. Anxiety final lost me almost ten years of life, but other than that nothing. Indeed, there is a scene where I got really upset, but it's part of the risk of reading the books of King. I'm going to start reading his other books, including Insomnia, which inspired me from the title, and Christine-The infernal machine, wich I had already started reading but I was not able to finish.
Well, I would say that Mr. Mercedes could be recommended reading (for those who like the genre, especially) and I anticipate already that tomorrow you'll find a papyrus, such as review of The Solitude of Prime Numbers, because I liked it so much that I want to try to convey more emotion than I can.
Quiero advice on codest books, which would read:
For now,



Good afternoon
laranakermit19 = D



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento