martedì 15 settembre 2015

The best of me-rewiew★★★★☆

The best of me is a novel published in America in 2011 and in Italy a year later by Frassinelli, author Nicholas Sparks.
The genre is romance, of course, so it is a book aimed primarily at a female audience because it's a love story really "owwww", and if I say that I have nothing romantic about it takes.
Nicholas Sparks, born in 1965, is an American writer. His novels are often set in North Carolina and have as main themes fate, faith and God.

Plot:
In spring 1984, they attended high school, Amanda and Dawson were in love: deeply, irrevocably. Although they belonged to two different worlds, their love seemed so great as to defy the rules of life of Oriental, North Carolina town where they grew up. Dawson, marked by the violence of his family, he thought that the feeling for Amanda would redeem from a destiny of loneliness and unhappiness. For her, Dawson was a free spirit and passionate, all his strict upbringing of perfect girl had denied. But at the end of that last summer, and unpredictable as a lightning storm in August, their paths were sharply divided. Now, twenty years later, Amanda and Dawson are found in Oriental for the funeral of Tuck, the old friend that once gave shelter to their youthful passion. Neither has had the life that he hoped... and neither has forgotten the first shocking love that had changed them forever. While performing the last wishes of Tuck, he expressed in three letters, discovered in those pages unthinkable truth of those who stayed, who is gone and especially how they relate.



"Please... do not ask me to come away with you,
because in that case would accept. "

"I want to wake up with you in the morning,
I want to spend the evenings watching you sitting in front of me. "



This book I really liked, was also the first I've read of Sparks and also the best. Obviously, I got to know this author only thanks to a friend who educated me very kindly lent (https://alicethereader.blogspot.com).
Start with the things that I did not like: nothing.
The book I liked everything, but I did not give it five stars because it is not to the levels of Romeo and Juliet or The Chronicles of Narnia, but that's my opinion.
I assure you that at the end of the book will take a definite position on the fact on which side you are: if those who worship Amanda or with those who hate her. I tell you already that I am on the side of hatred for that woman because it inspires me only this feeling and nothing else. But I can to share with you more because otherwise it will spoil the ending and it would be a shame, but I want to know what is your position on this, if you've already read it, since it is interesting to know what you think.
So, here I end my review, I hope you have involved; if you are not sure you want to see the point of buying it, I suggest you borrow it in the library, so if you do not like it you can return, otherwise... you return the same. No, just kidding. Otherwise if you enjoyed it seriously (as I'm sure you will) then I would say you might even to buy it. 
Hello!



laranakermit19



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento