martedì 8 settembre 2015

Barking tired-rewiew★★★★☆

This novel is a little known (unfortunately), but that I should be spread more because, unlike other "books" world hits that defined success have nothing (like, say, the saga Fifty Shades, to pick one at random), the account in question has really got something to say, and it is a very strong message.
Barking tired is the story of a dog (The Mutt) told from the point of view of the animal, and recommend it to children and adults because I think that this kind might suggest that living things should be respected (which, at my home, it is elementary, and I still had not need anyone to tell me not to mistreat animals just for fun, but apparently or times have changed or the parents do not care enough about the nature that surrounds them and its children. However, I think one thing is not an educator but as deficient, and then you see the imprint of these morons among the younger generation). Now I do not want to dwell too much with my thoughts, I leave that for later, and start with the technical part.
The book, French, was published for the first time in 1982 by the publisher Salani, one of the volumes that make up the necklace porcupines.
It 'a novel, but I would add that we can also talk about autobiographical genre; although, of course, a dog can not write a book, it is the story that this dog says of himself during the years in the company of Apple, so call it partly autobiographical or biographical. Who wants to give her advice comments.
Pellac Daniel is the author of Barking tired; born in 1944 in France, he spent his childhood in Africa, Southeast Asia, Europe and Southern France. In 1969 he graduated from the University of Nice and at the same time become a writer and teacher; his early novels are Le service militaire au service de qui? (Military service at service of who?), Messieurs les enfants (Children Lords) and the saga Malaussene, which according to the US magazine Watch and listen it's at the Harry Potter and The Three Musketeers.

Plot:
Barking tired about the adventures of The Dog and mistress of Mela, which become inseparable; The Dog is to teach the child to treat him with respect.
The relationship with Mela becomes narrow to the point that parents are starting to be jealous and to break this affection, arriving to leave the dog on the highway; but it can, through its olfactory qualities most developed, to return home to Paris where he lives an adventure never before.



"Barking tired.
The force does not count for anything in life.
Knowing how to dodge that's what counts. "



This book is a really nice; obviously, if you do not care about the living creatures that populate the life with us, I suggest you do not read it and not disturbing to visit my blog again. From vegetarian that I have as a lifestyle a deep respect for life, sometimes almost to the animal to the human, and as a result I find myself being against violence. For this I recommend the book I'm reviewing, because you will cry from the first ten pages only for the fact that the scope is that of an animal and not a human being blind. In this story, Daniel Pennac tries to get us into this world so different from ours (and succeeds).
The style is not complicated so the book is suitable for all ages (I even proposed to my dad) and is suitable for all types of thought. Sensitizes people to the phenomenon of animal abuse unfortunately widespread and on the relationship that can be created between man and animal.
I liked the fact that precisely the theme of the mother is the love story that is created between the two especially for the fact that I read it as a child, when I was the same age as Mela, so I took in reading a genre that I had never tried.
I also recommend the same kind Seen crying animal, which is more raw and realistic and, above all based on true stories that really let the creeps (here, that is more suitable for mature audiences).
I suggest reading there, you never know who you like and then become The Book Of Your Life, right? Better to try to remain in doubt.



laranakermit19.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento